Saturday, December 22, 2007

School Programs

I had such a cute little video of Andrew's Preschool class singing us all Merry Christmas songs and I recorded over it when I recorded Sammy's class program that they did at the care centers! Sometimes I am very technologically challenged!! But these are the cute little gifts they made for us. :)
This is Sammy's 2nd grade class on their way into the care center to present their "Gift of Giving" program!
They all looked so cute and did such a great job.
At the end they all found a partner and did the "Reindeer Dance". It was so great to see the joy and excitement from these wonderful people.
Sammy's bow just kept falling off. We had it attached to a head band for her to wear on her head. We should have just put it on the box. Oh well!
I don't have any idea how to put a video clip on here but if I ever get time I might try to figure it out and put a short clip on from her program.

0 comments: