Thursday, December 18, 2008

And More Snow

This is how much snow I used for my snowman

The neighbor's palm tree




Andrew with my snowman



Ryan's snowman a couple of years ago. Notice he used ALL the snow from our yard and part of the neighbors snow as well. I know, his snowman makes mine look LAME!! But he had a LOT of help. I swear the whole nieghborhood was here. You should have seen them putting it together! It was FUNNY!




This is the snowman I built. At least Sammy loves it! :)






4 comments:

Brittanycw said...

Cute snowman!!! I was a mean mom and didn't let my kids build a snowman:()
All this snow sure is pretty and fun! I gatta work on letting the kids go out in it more.LOL

Amy said...

I LOVE your TALL skinny snowman:)

Shelly said...

I love your snow man!!! It is very tall and skinny! One of a kind.
Lets do lunch soon. I ran into Erin Madison last night and told her we will have to get a bunch of us together for lunch.

Miss Kay said...

I LOVE your snowman! He looks cool. I'm glad you enjoyed our pre-Christmas surprise as well!