Monday, March 23, 2009

50 +




Here are a couple more pictures I took myself the end of Jan. I've lost another 5 lbs or so since then.




I started the South Beach Diet in Mid June last year. 9 months later I am down 53 lbs!! The first week was torture, but since then it really hasn't been that hard. I've had results I couldn't even imagine. I still hope to lose another 20-25 lbs! But this is a MAJOR milestone on my journey!! This is a picture taken last month, just for fun!









Ry and I joined the gym a year ago this month. This is a picture of me just after my BIG haircut 1 year ago.

12 comments:

Brittanycw said...

Congratulations Steph!!! You look awesome!!! Way to go!! You are a good example to me!! =]

Heather said...

You look awesome Steph. I meant to tell you that when we saw you at the shower. You are doing so great. Now I need to get some of your motivation and start my exercise plan too.

Tracey said...

You are a new woman!!! You look great!

Shelly said...

You look amazing!! Congrats!

Nicole said...

You look great!! We miss you already and wish you were still here!

Diana said...

Awesome! You look great :) Hey I set my blog to private....I dont have your email address. So if you want an invite email me @ scentsydclark@yahoo.com

The DeMille Digest said...

Hey girl, I am so happy for you. You look awesome! 50 lbs is amazing! I have gained 20 in the last 4 months...does that count for anything...hehe! Well keep us updated on your progress so after I have my baby you can be my motivation to get off my lazy butt and do something! :)

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

You look awesome! Congrats on your success! That is so difficult to do and it is a huge accomplishment.

Unknown said...

wow! great great job! I'll need to do this soon too. love you.

ronnieandjess said...

That is awesome, what a great accomplishment. You look great!!

Jill said...

Steph,
I know I've told you this already, but you're doing a great job! You're awesome.

The Shock's said...

FANTASTIC JOB Stephanie and you look great too!