Sunday, August 23, 2009

GLASS


Apparently I am not responsible with glass ware. I don't know if you remember a preceeding post about "exploding pans" well I have to take a meal to a family in the ward tomorrow night and now that I'm working full time I decided to just prepare it today so I can come home, stick it in the oven and be done. I made lasagna. I decided to make two pans, one for the family in the ward and one for us for dinner tonight. We were eating at mom's so I had taken it over earlier and put it in the fridge. Well I heated the oven up and then went to put the lasagna in. Instead of just being a normal person and opening the oven and then picking up the pan and putting it in, I tried to open the oven while holding the pan. As you can see, the end result was a BIG mess!! I tell you. I'm just not meant to be a cook!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Bummer, I guess it was an eating out night.

Steph said...

The problem was that it was Sunday, so it wasn't even a simple eat out solution. We had to make something else! Luckily bean burritos only take a few minutes!

Dave Harris Family said...

You can't even blame your kids??? MAN!! I hope you have tons of glassware. It isn't cheap these days.

Nicole said...

That sucks!!! I just can't believe your luck. But, I have to admit I do that quite frequently where I hold the pan and open the oven at the same time. I guess I should just learn from you and save myself some pans!!! =)