Sunday, November 8, 2009

Divorce and Marriage

We so you all know I am recently divorced....now the good news, I am getting married! I know, I know...I must be insane! Well not exactly. Dave and I have known each other for 14 years and have been wonderful friends that entire time. We've spent the last couple of months just getting to know and love each other all over and we are SO excited to let everyone know that we will be joining our lives and families together. We got engaged Friday night, yes, he even got down on his knee and proposed. He is SO good to me and makes me happier than I have ever been in my life. I love him so much! More pictures and info to come when I'm not SO tired!!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Congratulations Steph!! Is this the same Dave I know? I am so excited for you. Are you staying in your house? Or are you moving. We need to get together this week and hang out before it gets too cold for our kids to be outside.

Nicole said...

Have you picked a date yet?

The DeMille Digest said...

Wow Steph, Dave who? The name sounds familar but you will have to send pics! Congrats...you deserve to be happy!

Heather said...

Congrats Steph. I'm happy for you. I knew I recognized Dave in the photo below. Hope everything else is well also.

Brittanycw said...

Congratulations!!!

Robins Park said...

Congrats! It was so good to see you this weekend.

Callie said...

Wow!! I'm so excited for you. I guess a lot can happen in 1 1/2 years time. do you realize it's been that long since we last hung out... insane!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! The second time's a charm!(believe me) ☺ I'm glad to hear you are so happy!! You should email me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog. Hope you are well, take care!