Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I did it!




Today was the day. I decided I was just going to do it. I talked to a neighbor that had hers cut recently and she gave me the name of a girl she really liked at the Hair college. So that is where I went. She did 12 inches in a ponytail for Locks of Love and then still trimmed it down quit a bit after that. It feels SO weird!!! But so far I really like it. We'll see how well I like it once I have to wash it and do it myself. Let me know what you think. Sammy and Andrew both really like it and Ryan doesn't even know I did it yet! He knew I was thinking about it, just not that I was going to do it today! Sammy said she did not even know who I was when she came in, until I talked to her!

7 comments:

The DeMille Digest said...

I love, love, love it! It is really cute. They did a great job. Cute blog layout too!

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks so good on you!! I'll be seeing you soon(next weekend).

Amber Lawson said...

I love it too!! Way to cute. Who cut it? Jesse's sister's roommate works at the college.

Unknown said...

Steph! You look so good in your new do! When you do wash your hair next time either you will have a mountain of suds or cut your shampoo to only a freckle size. Way to come up with the courage to make the cut!

Unknown said...

I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

It looks SO good! I'm glad you decided to do it. Sammy's is really cute, too!

Tracey said...

So stinking cute!!! Your head must feel so much lighter!