Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is my 24 gun!

So, Andrew is such a funny kid. He and I were out trimming the tree and our tree has these terrible berry type balls that fall ALL over the yard. I was cutting off all the ones I could reach and he was supposed to be picking them all up and putting them in the trash can for me but instead he was pulling off all the balls and making "guns" out of the sticks. So he's talking to me and saying "mom, look at my gun, it's just a little gun. This is my 22 gun, it's just a handgun" and I'm going ok, a little too much time spent in gun training with Uncle Aaron. I'm sure Aaron and his dad will be so proud. The trimming contiunes and soon he says "see this gun, mom, it is a bigger gun, it's my 23 gun." So now I'm just laughing and thinking "okay, maybe he doesn't know too much about guns quite yet." Feeling a bit relieved we continue on and not long after he says "mom, see this big guy, this is my BIG gun" so I'm like "wow, what is that gun called."? Yep you guessed it "it's my 24 gun!!" haha! I just had to laugh! But I was quite impressed that he knew 22, 23, and 24 all in a row!

0 comments: