Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So much fun......

Saturday was the Viracon work party at the Washington City Community Center. We had good food, fun swimming, a break for a t-ball game and just 4 hours FUN! Unfortunately we only won a windbreaker. They were giving away tvs, laptops, digital cameras, bbqs, and all kinds of good stuff!

Ryan was entered in a hot dog eating contest. They had 2 minutes to see who could eat the most. These pictures always load in opposite order so this is when they finished. He was about to gag here!

This was during it. He was dipping the dog in his lemonade to mositen the bun so he could chew it. He didn't win but the winner got a $50 visa gift card. He said he could have won if he'd started with smaller bites. The big bites were too hard to chew. The winner ate 4 1/2 dogs and buns and Ryan ate 3 1/2.


Also, Sammy's class put on a play! They've been working for the last month or so and did a GREAT job! They play was "A Mid Summer Night's Dream" it was a very difficult play but they did an EXCELLENT job! They did it in the auditorium at Pine View High so it was a little too big for their little voices and that made it very hard to hear them but overall it was GREAT! Sammy was one of the workmen. Here she is with a couple of her fairy friends just before the night performance they did for their parents.




Great job 3rd grade class!!



I just thought again and again that I was done. But I keep forgetting that there is just more and more exciting stuff to talk about.....

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, what a lot of posts! Great job! You've had a lot going on lately. Sammy looks great in her costume! And Andrew's graduation reminds me of Nathan's; he had a hat just like the one in your pictures. (Believe me, it won't seem very long before Andrew's 16 and driving! And he's already got girlfriends...man, are you in trouble! LOL) I wish I could've been there to go hiking with you guys! (But I'm glad I wasn't there for the car problems...good thing Alex and Nicole were!)

The DeMille Digest said...

Wow lots of fun stuff! Looking at those pics of Ryan almost makes me want to throw up...then again, I am prego so that doesn't take much. :) You are very brave to take the kids camping by yourself! It looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how much Andrew reminds me of Ryan when he was little. Your baby just graduated Kindergarten...did you cry?

Nicole said...

You know, if you would post more often you wouldn't have to post so much!! =) I don't think that I appreciate too much you posting those awful pictures of me grumply hiking with Zaylee but that's okay, like you said, good memories! Thanks for the fun weekend!! Also, love the post about Andrew's girlfriends/t-ball/graduation and Sammy's play. Wish we could've stayed another day and see it!