Saturday, March 20, 2010

Slackin', I know!

So I guess when you blog for a living, blogging for fun isn't so fun! haha!

Here are some pics from my 4 1/2 hour hike last week. This is a really awesome trail but I had no idea what I was getting into. Apparently I didn't take many of what it looked like on top. I just took pics looking off the edge! Silly me. I will have to get one of the mountain from a distance so you can see what it looks like.

To the North and East to Pine Valley. What a pretty combo.


From the top looking back towards my house


A sign about half way through the trail



From the third ridge top back toward Washington



Looking off the rim to the West toward Turkey farms

1 comments:

Jill said...

Kurt thinks you're crazy going on that long of a hike! But I'll bet it was awesome. Thanks for posting the pics!