Friday, January 9, 2009

Electrician Needed

If anyone knows any good, "cheap" electricians in the area, let me know! We've been having some power issues for the last week or so. We keep having power surges and the power goes off and on but only in half the house. I called the power company but they just told me I may have a "neutral" that's gone bad and I need to call an electrician. I've asked around got a couple of names and have a tentative appt. for someone to come out on Mon. They said we may have a ground that's loose or something. I just don't know anyone and don't want to get ripped off. We actually had a light blulb blow up last night. I was tending some neighbor kids and they turned the nightlight on in Andrew's room and the bulb just burst. It was a clear bulb but now looks silver. I decided we better do something about it before our house burns down!! I hate house problems!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Shiloh't brother in law is an electrician. I don't know Luke and ConnaDay's number but I can get you Shiloh's number. Just give me a call and I can give it to you.

Nicole said...

That SUCKS big time!! Good luck with finding someone!