Friday, January 9, 2009

Never Been Tagged Before

Hubby Tagged
I was tagged by Shelly
1. Where did you meet your husband? We went to high school together. He always says he remembers me since 9th grade when we moved there but I don't really remember him until our senior year when we had seminary together.
2. How long did you date? A long time! We didn't really date until after we were out of school but then we dated off and on for about 3 years.
3. How long have you been married? We will be married 9 years in April!!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Hmm, that is a good question. He is pretty predictable so not a lot surprises me. Lately he has been getting up and doing dinner dishes and that was very surprising. He never used to do that.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? He is very tall and handsome.
6. What is his best quality? He is a hard worker. He works 1 full time job. 1 part-time job and is in the National Guard.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite food? Lasagna. Only my homemade though, nothing else is as good.
9. What is his favorite sport? Well if shooting guns is a sport then that would be it. He doesn't watch or follow any sports besides a little UFC once in a while.
10.When and where was your first kiss? Gads, who knows! We were in high school so probably about 12 years ago, give or take a few months.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to work out. Going to the gym or doing workout videos at home. We also love to eat out and go to movies.
12. Do you have children? We have 2 kids: Sammy and Andrew.
13. Does he have hidden talents? If so they must be well hidden!! haha J/k. I don't really know. I think he has a talent for remember useless information. Especially if he heard it on TV.
.14. How old is he? 20, just ask him!! He will be 20 forever. Really he is going to hit the big 30 here in about a month. He is not too excited about it!
15. Who said I love you first? I don't know! Probably him.
16. His favorite music? Mostly Rock. He loves Metallica but listens to country when he is around me because that is about all I listen to.
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is such a hard worker and does what he has to to take care of our family.
18. What is his favorite color? I don't know. My kids asked him not too long ago but I don't remember what he said. I know he said Red was his favorite when he was a kid. I asked Sammy and she said he told her he doesn't have one!
19. Will he read this? No! He never reads any blogs unless he is waiting for me to get off the computer!
I tag……Cary Zwang. Nicole Gubler, Brittany Wallace, and Cindy Mechem. WOW that was the hardest part! I don't know very many people!

1 comments:

Amy said...

haha...you are so cute!! AND...I want your lasagna recipe!! Are you still looking for an electrician? I may know someone that could help. Hopefully the problem is already fixed though!! I also hate house problems!!