Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mom's New Furniture Minus the Ottoman

This one where my flash hit it you can see the color really well.
Without the flash hitting it directly they just look dark brown.
Andrew was posing for us.
Andrew took this picture in so I snuck it in here.

Ok you impatient souls!! Here are some pictures of mom's lovely new furniture. She is already liking it more and more. She likes the added touch of the end tables and is almost ready to remove the tags. The ottoman should be here next Friday so I'll think about, maybe, putting up more pictures then! Enjoy! (did I make it in the hour time limit??)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Tell your mom that I like her couches! She did well and should remove the tags.

We are going to Vegas over conference so we will try to see you guys either on the way down or on the way home.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you had 2 minutes left!!

Looks great!!

The Shock's said...

Those are so pretty!! You guys did a great job! What store did you get them at? They match the colors I'm doing my living room in so I think I need to go shopping haha :)