Friday, September 12, 2008

Ryan in Bulgaria

Well Ry is still in Bulgaria. Apparently someone "forgot" to book the flight home so they will be there an extra couple of days. He should be home sometime this coming week. He's had a good time there with the National Guard. They have done a lot of training stuff and a little bit of site-seeing stuff. The kids miss him and ask everyday when he will be home. He took the camera and video camera but isn't known for being very good about taking a lot of pictures. Hopefully when he gets home I'll have a few pictures to post from his trip. Then I will have my camera back so I can take some more pictures as well! Work is going well so far. It is a challenge to teach 10-12th graders Algebra 1. But it is rewarding when someone actually figures something out!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to hear work is going well. I bet it will be nice to have Ryan make it home. At least he's not in Iraq this time.

Cindy said...

let's see some pictures

Steph said...

You think I have a lot of free time or what!!?? Haha :) I'm a working woman now! Plus I went to Salt Lake over the weekend so I'll be trying to get some up this week! :)